We respect the intellectual property of others, and we comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). What follows is our policy regarding Notice and Takedown in relation to claims of copyright infringement.
If you believe that any material on the website constitutes an infringement of your intellectual property rights, please provide the following information in writing:
- A description of the copyrighted work that is believed to be infringed, or in the case of multiple works, a representative list.
- Sufficiently specific information about the location of the material that is being claimed as infringing upon copyright to enable us to locate said material.
- Your postal address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement of your good faith belief that the copyrighted material indicated in the complaint is not authorized for use by the owner of the copyright, his/her agent, or the law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided by you in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright holder or an agent for for the copyright holder of the work that is claimed to be infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of your authorized agent.
Please be advised that any DMCA Notice that is submitted without all of the previously listed information will be disregarded.
Please send all notices of copyright infringement via our contact form.
Abuse of these procedures, or misrepresentation of facts in a DMCA Notice, can result in legal liability. Such liability includes damages, court costs and attorneys’ fees. Therefore, please be certain that you meet all of the legal qualifications before submitting a DMCA Notice.
Any material accessible on the website that is claimed to be infringing copyright will be removed from the site, and repeat infringers will have their accounts terminated when appropriate. We will act expeditiously to remove infringing materials in accordance with the procedures of 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
The website may make modifications, alterations or additions to this policy at any time. All users should check the policy regularly in order to stay current with the information herein.